Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk ~R~ Treating

Last night was our ward trunk r treating. The kids had a blast and got way too much candy. There were some pretty cool costumes out there. I wish I had gotten pictures but I'm not so good with the camera thing. There were sisters that were a washer and dryer, they had fabric softener on them and lint and detergent and all kinds of cute thing's, there were also a family with four kids that were the Star Wars theme, the oldest was Darth Vader, then Obi Wan, then Princess Leah, and their little one year old was Yoda it was sooo cute! There was also a kid dressed up as Obama, when he walked up to the truck we asked who he was and he said "I'm Obama the loser" I thought it was kind of funny but felt bad for him too! (No offense to any of you Obama fans) Anyway here are some pics of our kids and Pete, he even dressed up for the occassion, well kind of ;0)

5 comments:

Carman said...

Cute!!
wow...look at Kaylie!! now that's cool! haha
so what was Pete?! hahah ;o) j/k!

what were you dressed up as & why weren't you in any pics??

Peter & JoNae Black said...

Hey Carman, I was dressed up as myself so no need to havev me in the pics, I know I should take more with me I just forget ;0)

Ang said...

Cute costumes. Pete's a good guy -- though he could possibly be a little more creative! (Just kidding...my hubby dresses up as the SAME thing EVERY year!). I didn't dress up either - it takes too much effort to dress the kids up!

Mandy said...

Fun! Kaylie's costume is awesome!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Hey I found your blog link on Tammy's facebook, hope you don't mind that I snuck a peek.. Cute family.. You can check out my blog if you want at holbrookfam4.blogspot.com