Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag You're It ;0)

My WOnderful, funny niece Hannah tagged me so heres my answers!

8 TV Shows I love to watch
1. Army Wives
2. Disney Channel
3. CSI
4. Without a Trace
5. But honestly I never watch t.v. I don't have the time
6.
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Happy Bentos (WA)
2. Applebees
3. Olive Garden
4. Chic fil A (FL)
5. Le Puente (UT)
6. Sconecutters (UT)
7. Panda Express
8. Charleys Steakery

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Got kids ready for school
2. Paid our rent
3. Frosted cookies
4. Delivered cookies
5. Went to Library
6. Looked at my Facebook
7. Made dinner
8. Went to bed

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Trunk or Treating
2. Kids getting old enough to take care of themselves (we're almost there)
3. Getting rid of our crazy dog
4. Thanksgiving with Family
5. Being able to visit Family more often now that we live closer
6. Date nights with my Husband (we joined a babysitting co-op)
7. Being completely debt free (ha ha ha)
8. Trick or treat candy (we get to raid the kids bags he he he)

8 Things On My WishList
1. To be debt free
2. More quality time with Pete
3. More quality time with the kids
4. A house of my own
5. To get rid of the dog
6. To have Family come visit
7. To get my teeth completely fixed
8. A tummy tuck

8 people I am tagging
1. Kaylie
2. Megan
3. Kathryn
4. Tammy
5. Shontell
6. Mandy
7. Rebecca
8. Lydia

3 comments:

~SHERI said...

JoNae you crack me up! I miss you! Didn't you guys just get that dog?

~SHERI said...

Well not just...but you haven't had it that long...haha

Peter & JoNae Black said...

We've had him for about a year and I've never been able to stand him, but since we moved to Washington he's gotten worse and I'm ready to strangle the poor thing :0(