Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christians Crossover Ceremony

In June before Christian left to go to Utah to visit Family, and then move on to Washington, we had a crossover ceremony for him from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. One of the leaders did the ceremony for us and it was really awesome. I think it was a really neat experience for Christian and it helped to get him excited for Boy Scouts. Now that we're here in Washington the Scouts program is huge and there are quit a few scouts his age, in Florida he was the only 11 year old scout. He is really enjoying the scouting program! Here are some pics from his ceremony. I do apologize for the lateness of this but with the moving and our computer having issues I just couldn't get to the pics, so I say, better late then never ;0)

4 comments:

Ang said...

Cute pictures! He must be lovin' having more boys in scouts. If Tanner didn't have lots of friends there I wouldn't be able to get him to go. We've had to do a lot at home in the past couple of years because we haven't had good leaders!

Peter & JoNae Black said...

You definately have to have good leaders, and we seem to have good supportive ones here so hopefully he'll enjoy himself more :0)

Unknown said...

Missed a phone call from you the other day. Thanks for the complement. Is there something I can do for ya? I am a dork, but I would be happy to help you. The layouts are hard, but you must have the software I use for Digital Scrapbooking. Then with a few tricks up my sleave, shazam, Layout!
We just did the Scouty thing tonight. One of my sons got his arrow of light. Made me cry! I cant wait to post the pics, but since it is 2 am I think I will do it today... eeekkkk Maybe a little later in the day... hee hee
By the Way, CUUUTTTTEEE little family.

~SHERI said...

(I really dig your new layout! So cute!)