Friday, February 13, 2009

What are we going to do with this child!

FYI there are two more post after this one ;o)

So Monday afternoon we were in our room watching TV, Kaylie came to ask Christian to go downstairs with her and Camren because Camren was scared because he saw a shocky guy down there. Well I'm kind of tired of them always being scared of going downstairs by themselves, it's not a basement it's the main floor and they are perfectly safe. So I told her to just go with Camren, we'll a few seconds later she comes in and says "uh, Mom. You know my little finger handcuffs? Camren stuck them in the plug outlet" So I go downstairs prepared to take them out and there's Camren with the cuffs in his hands trying not to smile. Now we know who the shocky man was. I asked him if he was ok, his fingers were black, and he said "Ya" I asked did you get burned or shocked and he says "No". So to scare him away from doing this again I explained how dangerous what he did could have been, you know the house could have caught fire and that someone could have gotten hurt. Don't know that he gets it, most the time he only half way listens. But he did go to Lowes with Pete and got a new outlet since he had melted half the handcuff in the other one. Crazy thing is, is that usually when you stick something in an outlet like that it trips a circuit breaker and it didn't so we are thankful that it was just a little smoke and nothing more. Oh the joy Camren brings to our lives, we love him soo much and he's so cute but man first the TV then this and I'm sure there is more to come. Here are some pics for your enjoyment ;o)

2 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

ohhh - that brings back memories.... BOYS!! Just get ready - your in for a good ride... :) Hate to break it to you.... I'm glad that he is ok! Josch had a nice ride in the ambulance and a couple days of a very mild temperament... that was nice - but scary! I hate electricity!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Wow, how old is Camren? 5? Florida was a long time ago for us. I can't believe he's causing that kind of trouble! Glad everything's okay. Rebecca