Sunday, August 24, 2008

On the Move!!

OK, so it's been a really long time since I posted but life was a little stressful and I had no idea where our lives were going so I didn't want to post until I knew for sure. Anyway, we were FINALLY able to leave Florida and we are now on our way to McChord AFB in Washington state near Tacoma. We're really excited about our move and hope that we will be able to make the transition as easily as possible since leaving was anything but that. We are in Albuquerque, NM right now and will be heading to Utah tomorrow morning. We're going to spend a few days there and then will be going on to Washington. We hope to be there on the 29th or 30th. We don't have a home yet so we don't have an address but as soon as we get that info we'll let everyone know. Well I'm going to get some rest the past few days have been really long and tomorrow is a 10-13 hour day. I'll try to post again soon!!

1 comment:

Carman said...

Its about time you updated us!! Have a safe & fun trip and keep us posted when you get up there!!